Always focused on your patient
FusionOptics unites an enhanced depth of field with high resolution and delivers unsurpassed visualization. When combined with 300 W xenon light and Small Angle Illumination, the result is a deep, bright view, in full focus.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths.
- One beam path provides high resolution.
- The other beam path provides depth of field.
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image.
Lighting your way
Getting an optimal view into deep narrow channels with a floor stand microscope is no longer a challenge with the PROvido.
It not only includes FusionOptics, but also bright 300 W xenon light for a naturally-colored view of anatomy, plus Small Angle Illumination (SAI).
SAI further improves your visualization by distributing light more evenly and reducing shadows deep into narrow channels.
Back up illumination with 75 W LED or 300 W xenon arc lamps can be activated manually if needed to ensure you always have the best possible view.
The FL560 allows the fluorescence observation of fluorophores with an excitation peak between ~460 nm and ~500 nm (blue) and the fluorescence emission observation comprising the green, yellow and red spectrum in a spectral band above ~510 nm.
Get into position and get going
For an efficient set-up and workflow in your OR, the PROvido surgical microscope stand is designed to be extremely lightweight and versatile, so you can:
- Easily position PROvido in the angle you need with just the lightest touch thanks to electromagnetic brakes and AC/BC balancing system
- Achieve greater precision using the XY joystick control for fine micro movements
- Position the optics carrier steadfastly where you need it, the sturdy full-metal construction of the floor stand is extremely resistant to vibration
Proceed without limitation
Enjoy the comfort and workflow benefits of adaptable optics and large working space.
* No limitations from working with long instruments thanks to leading 600 mm working distance:
* Large space between the compact stand base and optics carrier for flexible positioning in the OR:
* Accommodates different operating positions and body frames with a range of binoculars for main surgeon and assistant all with full 360°-rotation:
* Compact optics carrier designed to enable your opposite or side assistant to also achieve a comfortable, upright working posture: